The Inspiration Network is formed between Artefacts Edutainment; Head for Business, The Midi Music Company, and IRIE! dance theatre.
Our organisations share a lot of common ground, such as our work with young people and our focus on using creativity to empower individuals and communities.
Inspiration is a key driver behind the network; it is underpinned by over twenty five years combined experience in the learning sector; creative and cultural industries.
Our aim is to achieve a number of important objectives, which include to:>
- Ensure that the services we deliver can be accessed by people from all communities, especially BME, disabled and female entrepreneurs;
- Raise aspirations of customers and increase market penetration, particularly in the hard-to-teach communities and deprived areas in Lewisham and the surrounding boroughs;
- Support innovation in service delivery and encourage bench-marking, the sharing of best practice, monitoring, continuous evaluation and customer feedback mechanisms to support on-going improvements to service delivery;
- Influence local, sub-regional, regional and national policies that impact on socially excluded/disadvantaged communities;
- Encourage continued networking and sharing of the knowledge and experience we have gained in relation to best practice; and
- Provide expert knowledge and insight into target communities whom we work with.
If you would like to contact us or want to find out more please use the Contact Form on this website. >